Houdini & Doyle
- They annoy one another.
- Houdini seems to care about Doyle, asking him about his wife, and giving him advice when everything isn’t okay.
Doyle & Touie
- Touie is currently in a coma so Doyle is left to look after the children.
- Doyle loves his wife and misses her dearly.
- He is often sad at times when thinking about her in a coma.
Doyle & His Children
- Because his wife is in a coma, he is left to look after two children, Kingsley and Mary.
- He is a good father figure but sometimes forgets that they are living without a mother.
- He is somewhat strict when it comes to schooling.
- Doyle struggles often at trying to keep a stiff upperlip. This behavior is seen transfered to Kingsley when he tries to be manly and says he is not scared.
Doyle & Stratton
- Doyle respects Stratton and her job.
- Maybe times Doyle will try to protect her from how Houdini is treating her but she doesn’t need it, she is strong and many times he forgets.
- Strictly a business/work relationship, nothing more.
Houdini & His Mother
- Houdini cares for his mother.
- Now that he is famous, he can provide a luxiourious lifestyle for her.
- His mother is always there to look after him, specifically caring for him in bed during episode 3.
Houdini & Stratton
- Houdini flirts frequently with Stratton but she seems unsure.
- Stratton has gone to dinner with Houdini but any attempts at more she shuts down.
- Houdini is confused about how Stratton feels about him.